The MyEpilepsyTeam site is a social network for people living with epilepsy. It's a safe and welcoming environment where members share experience and support each other and often form bonds on the site. If you're looking for a place for advice about your epilepsy, or a treatment you're taking, or need help with your condition in which medical advice is required, the best place to do that is your healthcare provider. While others' experience with the same or similar issue might be helpful, you are a unique individual with unique needs and circumstances, and only a professional that can interact with you on a personal level can provide the most accurate and helpful advice.
Articles in this section
- What is the golden rule?
- Private email exchange feature
- What are notifications?
- What does it mean to unfollow a post?
- Can I ask for medical advice on this site?
- Meet Others
- How to use the Top Right Site Navigation.
- How do I add/edit a treatment?
- How do I edit/post an update?
- How do I leave a comment?